Experience News in a New Way
Man’s best friend turned into one man’s worst nightmare, when Sierra the dog ate her master’s tickets to one of the most prestigious golf events in the world … The Masters! Seattle resident Russ Berkman felt like the top dog when he won a local radio station’s jackpot of four tickets to a Masters practice round. But just before the golf fan and a few of his buddies flew to the famed tournament in Augusta, his dog ate the tickets.
Not giving up hope in rescuing the eaten passes, Berkman fed his dog hydrogen peroxide. Safe in small doses for dogs, it did the trick; Sierra puked up the ticket pieces. The pieces and photographic evidence that he won the Masters tickets in the first place, led tournament officials to award Berkman and his buddies new passes.