Experience News in a New Way
Arby’s is serving up a new dish, finger food.
Ok, so maybe it wasn’t intentional, but 14-year-old Ryan Hart of Jackson Michigan, got more than he bargained for when he bit into his Arby’s Junior Roast Beef Sandwich.
It was tough to chew and tasted rubbery.
He spit it out, and discovered he’d bit into a human finger. The fleshy pad, about an inch long, and quarter of an inch thick. Yummmm!!
It turns out, one of the restaurant employees had a bit of a mishap, as the meat slicer sliced more than just the roast beef. She just never bothered to tell anyone about her didget modification when she left the slicing station, as orders continued to be filled.
So what’s next? Warning labels on meat slicers – “remove human fingers before serving”?
After harts shocking discovery, food production was stopped, and the restaurant was cleaned and sanitized. Don’t all rush to get in line.
The employee was treated at a hospital. Hart had blood tests done and was prescribed medication after the incident.
We bet the phrase ‘finger food’ has a whole new meaning for this 14-year-old boy.